Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Lydia Adalene

Wow..whew..what a crazy four weeks its been! My beautiful Lydia Adalene Madi was born on November 3, 2010 at 12:56 pm. I must say it was a very easy labor. God is good! (the epidural also helped quite a bit!) After six hours of labor my gorgeous black haired girl made her grand entrance. She weighed 6 lbs 15 oz and was 19 1/2 inches long. I am so in love with her! She can be a handful, but what newborn isn't? All day long I find myself staring at her and kissing those little round cheeks. She looks so much like Adam, its ridiculous! Lucky for her, he's a good looking guy. In two short days she will be a month old. Wow, how time flies! I'm finally getting used to this motherhood thing...I think. She's sleeping better through the night and we have switched over to bottle feeding, which she's done really well with. All in all she's one awesome kid. I'm all smiles..and a few dark circles under the eyes. :)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. so sweet. she is beautiful. God is good and full of blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is a cutie!! Glad things are still going fabulous!! Miss seeing you guys!! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutely gorgeous:) God bless you all three!!!

    ReplyDelete