Monday, January 10, 2011

My growing girl

I apologize for being so neglectful in my blog updates. Lydia is growing so so fast! She is two months old already! I can't believe it! We had a great first Christmas as a family. Her eyes were fixed on the Christmas tree and the bright colored wrapping paper. I helped her open her presents and showed her what Santa left for her. Im pretty sure she was excited, she cooed and drooled a little. Its so cool to start our own family traditions. Here she is with her stocking.. dont you love the enthusiasm in her sweet little face?

Everyday is a new adventure for her. You can see the little wheels turning in her head as she explores the world around her. She LOVES her tummy time mat. She tries her best to talk to the little rotating animals and she kicks her feet like crazy! She is constantly doing something new. Tonight she laughed for the very first time! I was getting her ready for her bath and starting blowing raspberries on her tummy and she got tickled! She let out the cutest laugh I have ever heard! I almost cried! Being a mama is such an incredible feeling. I am so thankful for such an amazing blessing. Lydia Adalene has stolen my heart :)

1 comment:

  1. I miss you Lindsay! Can't wait to see your already 2-month old again! She's soooo gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete