Saturday, October 16, 2010

My apologies

So, one of my dearest friends, Beth, informed me that the whole world probably doesn't care to be alerted about the status of my vajayjay. So to those of you who were offended by knowing that I am 2 cm dilated and 50% effaced, I apologize. A funny thing happens when you're pregnant, especially nine months pregnant. You suddenly lose all inhibitions and modesty. Maybe its due to the fact that you're morbidly obese (what could be worse, right?), or maybe its the fact that various complete strangers responsible for bringing your baby into the world have seen your junk. I don't know, but either way, I'm strangely comfortable with sharing all of my experiences with you guys. However, for your sake, I will leave out the unnecessary details.

1 comment:

  1. I'm just thrilled you and Lydia are doing so well! Oh and ppl put all sorts of things on blogs; this is hardly scandalous! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete